2013-03-10

My First Post

Helloooooooo, this is my first post.... so I will just say Hi to everyone out there....

I will keep it simple in my first post as our dear charlie harper says, if it's your first time better do the simple stuff well, than the fancy stuff badly....

okay, now the big question...... what to write in the first post.... I haven't thought of writing anything yet. I just created my blog. I thought I will say Hi and started the first post... But there is no content with me.....I don't have any obligation of writing something here.... But this is MY blog and I am not under any social conventions, I am at free to write something or not write at all.... But then why would anyone read if I dont write something worthy that others spend time reading......


Ohhhhhh fuck, these are the thoughts in my mind right now..... Actually that is the purpose I have created a blog.... To give a shape and a place to store my thoughts... ... I am already bored writing this.....

So, take this, the problems I have today.... Today is 10th March, 2013. My prelims exam is on 26th May this year and I have a lot to study.... but at the same time I have to watch these matches tonight.....

man u vs chelsea FA cup @ 9.30pm
liverpool vs tottenham BPL @ 10pm
real madrid vs celta @ 12am (next day)

by the way, I like REAL MADRID....

So, to all others out there reading this blog, one note.... This blog is specifically for myself.... I write posts only for myself and I have no interest to please readers... This way, I might be able to express myself and I don't have to tweak, fine tune, polish, refine......... the content in my posts or the topics of my blog itself in order to attract readers..... So, thats it for now.... Take care..... Bye........

Okay,  one more thing... This blog may contain articles about....

I have no clue.... Actually I typed two topics that would feature in my further posts... but then I deleted them because I am not sure if I would write them.... so lets wait and see what I might write....

No comments:

Post a Comment