2013-04-11

45 days to Go

Alright....

So, the 4 semifinalists of this season UCL are two Spanish giants and top two German teams...
How I would love to see the following fixtures to be drawn...
Real vs Bayern, BVB vs Barca. And then El Classico final, with Real thrashing Barca in Wembley... That way we would have our revenge against bayern for last year UCL semi final defeat and any victory over catalans is sweet.........And there is no reason why that shouldn't happen. Cristiano is in the form of his life, players are all motivated as CL is only thing left to play for, no injury concerns unlike barca. Lets see how it goes......

So, coming to my preparation for CSE 2013,

anyway, I decided that I will be strong in the following subjects, in the following order of preference..... That should be atleast 40 questions or 80M.
Indian polity (17 questions in CSE 2012, 13 in CSE 2011)
Environment (13 in 2012, 15 in 2011)
Indian Economy
Modern India (12 in 2012, 8 in 2011)
And today is 11th April, that leaves just about 45 days for the exam...... Hopefully I should complete the above mentioned syllabus in the remaining 45 days as I will not be reading anything else, not even current affairs... I will also practice 4-5 CSAT mock tests........
Hoping to get around 80 marks in GS paper I, then around 120 in GS II... That should see me through the prelims phase....

So, IPL started, but I wouldn't watch.... else my preparation will be affected... But I would love to see MI as ponting and sachin bat together.... Probably MI has gone for marketing value ahead of sporting talent. People would die to see sachin and ponting bat together.....Else why would we not see Glen Maxwell, the costliest buy in IPL 2013, featuring in a single match even though ponting has failed. I don't how some clubs become rich while some remain in debt in football. I know in Spain it has to do with TV revenues, ticket sales, merchandise sales and all that stuff. But IPL started recently.......... How CSK, MI boast good local Indian talent, while KXIP doesnt have a single decent local player. CSK have raina, dhoni, ashwin and MI have sachin, Rohit, Dinesh Karthik, Bhajji.............

Okay that's it pretty much......... these are my thoughts for this week.......... But remember to be on schedule to finish your afore mentioned syllabus.........

Okay, I started this blog because I was inspired seeing the blog http://swamyme.blogspot.in/. He is Karthik Gurunathan Iyer, an IFS officer now. He got All India Rank 7 in his 2nd attempt. His first attempt preparations were badly hit with his father's death. He is only 22 yrs old by the time he joined the service. His suggestions and advice to fellow aspirants in indian officer website were really very helpful.... Anyway, in that blog, he used to write what he had covered that particular period. So its a way of keeping track of your efforts, at the same time sharing with others in case your approach paid off... I don't know much about sharing my approach with others, but lets just say, this blog is to reflect on my CSE preparation phase....

No comments:

Post a Comment