2013-04-22

Monday Morning

Hello there.......
Hopefully, by this week, I will be able to complete Indian Polity. Then I can start preparing Modern India. One thing must be said about Indian Polity though. It is very important subject wrt to General Studies. It has good weightage (15%) in the prelims exam but the important thing is that all the polity topics are so relevant to current affairs, once you are thorough with them, you can easily grasp many current affairs news with relative ease.  Hence one shouldn't simply mug so as to get through prelims but understand the subject very well. So, I want to be strong in Indian polity. Plus, it would be easy to remember the subject for further preparations in-case one doesn't clear in his first attempt.  And once I complete Polity, I will try to complete Modern India within the next week..........

Coming to football.....
I found one very depressing news today. My prelims exam is on 26th May and UCL final is on 25th late night or one can say on 26th early morning. I don't know if I should watch the final. For now, I will not think about that and will wait for Madrid to beat BVB in quarters. One more sad news, Marcelo and Modric were injured yesterday playing with Real Betis. That is a big blow as we don't have a proper Left Back for BVB semifinal. If one recalls, it is due to our weakness at left back position, we lost the game 1-2 at Dortmund in group stages. Hope Madrid learnt something from that match and addressed the issue. Would Nacho suffice for left back or I think Jose would go for Callejon. I kind of remember he played callejon once at that position. Lets see......Fingers crossed. I never knew the meaning of the word, but to hell with sense, I will too use the word...........

Yesterday's match between Spurs and City, it was very good match. Great comeback by Spurs from 0-1 down to beat City 3-1. 1 pass and 1 assist for Bale....... It's nice that I have watched that match instead of IPL where MI were yet again beaten. And to mention great chase by KXIP. Hope Gilly comes to form soon. Anyway, gotta go...........Planning to finish Polity by this weekend...........Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment