2013-05-25

1 Day To Go

I wish everyone out there all the very best for CSP 2013 starting in less than 24hrs. I am sure every one would have taken necessary precautions, good sleep, pen, admit card, not carrying gadgets in the hall, visiting exam centre prior to the exam....

Stay calm, relaxed. Believe in the hard work you have put in till now. I am sure, you will do well.

By the way, I decided I will not watch UCL Final between BVB and Bayern tonight. It was an easy choice to make between tomorrow's exam and tonight's match. Why risk sleep on the day just before the exam. Had Real qualified, I might have watched the final, but not now. On another note, Arsenal, for the 16th consecutive time, secured a place in CL. They lost RVP in the start of the season, but with the squad he has, he still managed to make it to CL. Great Job Wenger. Tomorrow we (Real Madrid) have Liga match, IPL Final and then Copa Itallia Final between Roma and Lazio. Must see all of them. More on that later........

Once again, 'Good Luck'

No comments:

Post a Comment