2013-10-06

Indian Agriculture - Day 4

Hello there...

So, It took me 3 days to finish the topic Land Reforms in India. I planned to finish this topic in 2 days, but I had to spend one more day on it. I have read 2 chapters from IGNOU materials, then little researching in the net and quickly went through a few papers submitted on this topic by experts. I hope this would suffice. Now, next topic is Food processing. I assume this would take another 2 days.

So, now football. Yesterday, I watched only one match. Levante vs Real Madrid. What a come back. You know after the home team scored the second goal, I was in shock. Like is this really happening again? But when Morata equalised, I remembered the matches against City and Dortmund in last year UCL group stages, hoping for a winner. And we found winner in who else, none other than Ronaldo. After scoring the winner with just one minute left, he took off his shirt and got an yellow card for excessive celebration. I have read that Ronaldo only does massive celebrations for important goals and this one was pretty mportant. Had we not won this match, it would open 7 points gap between Barca and us in the title race, practically conceding the Liga title.

Our play in the first half was slow and once Levante scored Real increased the tempo and showed the character to put 2 goals in last 6 minutes to win the game. Of the 7 matches Levante played this season up until now, the only team that beat them was Barcelona, a humiliating one though, 7-0 defeat in their first match. But the next 6 matches they won 2, drew 4, so it was very tough to beat them. But a club of Real Madrid's quality shouldn't struggle so much and hope this is an isolated incident. I found the team build up play in the 2nd half improved massively once Marcelo came onto the pitch. Ball passing was quick, we played most of the game in their own half, we penetrated more than we did in the first half. But we should do something about leaking goals. Both Levante goals came from their counter attack and this is something we must address.

And, as of now, I am not reading that book 'The Difficulty of being Good'. I have read the introduction and liked it, but I thought I will read this book at a later time. Okay then, Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment